UCI - DBX300 - Type 5B/6B Microporous Coverall, Anti-Static
UCI - DBX300 - Laminated Microporous Disposable Coverall
- Laminated liquid resistant fabric - offers protection within specific limits against harmful chemicals and agents
- Anti-static treatment to EN 1149-5
- Offers protective barrier to radioactive particles (to EN 1073-2, class 2) and bacteriophage (to EN 14126).
- Zip front with adhesive backed cover flap for maximum security.
- Elasticated hood, cuffs and ankle closures to limit dust ingress.
- Conforms to CE Category III, types 5B & 6B
EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010Type 5B
EN14126:2003+AC:20046 6 3 3
Laminated liquid resistant Microporous fabrics offers protection within specific limits against harmful chemicals and agents (see page 2 for full list).Anti-static treatments to EN1149-5.Offers protective barrier to radioactive particles (EN1073-2, Class 2) and Bacteriophage (EN14126).Zip front with adhesive backed cover flap for maximum security.Elasticated hood, cuffs and ankle closures to limit dustr ingress.Conforms to CE Cat III, type 5 and 6.
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register .