3M™ Encapsulated 6038 P3 R Filter Pair
6038 P3 R Encapsulated Filter Pair for Particulates and Hydrogen Fluoride
- Provide protection against solid and liquid particles and hydrogen fluoride
- Offer relief from nuisance level organic vapours and acid gases
- The filter media is encapsulated in a robust plastic case that allows the filters to wiped clean.
- Clever design allows for easy fit check - simply squeeze the filters to create a seal
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to 3M half and full face masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Face seal check mechanism
For P3 R breathing protection against solid and liquid particles, and hydrogen fluoride gas up to 30 ppm (or up to 10 x OEL), use 3M™ Particulate Filters 6038. They also provide additional protection against nuisance-level organic vapours and acid gases below OEL that are encapsulated in a plastic case for rough applications. Our particulate filters offer more surface area than many standard filters. The surface area is 1.8 x larger than 3M™ Particulate Filter 2000 Series filters and can potentially increase service life in some applications. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask and are designed to optimise your field of vision. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. The hard case protects against sparks and high heat, and it’s ideal for harsh environments where easy decontamination and protection is needed.
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register .
- Pack Qty10
- Case Qty40
- Com Code8421398590
- Pack Weight0.95kg
- Case Weight3.8kg
- FFP ProtectionP3 R
- PPE CategoryIII
- Unit Of SalePair
- Respiratory RatingP3 R